The Manna Pro Chick Starter Feed in Medicated Crumbles is a complete feed for the development of active immunity to Coccidiosis and for increased rate of weight gain. The chick starter feed improves feed efficiency in replacement chickens. This starter feed is also crafted with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development.
- Includes Amprolium to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis
- Crafted with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and sound development
- Guarantees 18% protein to support weight gain and muscle development
- Specifically formulated to support healthy chicks
- Crumble form is just the right size for chicks and helps reduce waste
- Starter feed is made in the USA
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Increases rate of weight gain and improved feed efficiency in replacement chickens
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Corn, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Propionic Acid (a Preservative), L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferrous Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Biotin, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENTS For prevention of coccidiosis where immunity to coccidiosis is not desired. Amprolium 113.5 g/ton
|Vitamin A||Min||3,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3||Min||1,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||Min||20 IU/lb|
Feed Manna Pro Chick Starter Grower Medicated Crumbles to young chickens from hatching until about 16 weeks of age when they transition to a layer feed. It is generally recommended to give growing chicks free access to feed, allowing them to consume all they want.
- General Feeding Management: Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Caution: Do not use Amprolium in feeds containing bentonite.
- Reminder: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- Warning: Use as the sole source of Amprolium. DO NOT offer any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death. This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.